Tax Planning Articles
Don't be unprepared next tax season! Bookmark this page for personal tax and investment planning advice that will save you time and money when preparing your taxes. For even more up-to-date tax articles, visit Michael Gray, CPA's blog.
- Nonqualified Deferred Compensation
- Records required to preserve your deductions
- How to make federal tax payments on the internet
- Having a non-citizen spouse can result in gift tax headaches
- No Sweat Tax Tips
- Should you sell assets for long-term capital gains in 2012?
- Should you make a Roth conversion in 2012?
- Not all dividends qualify for tax rate break
- Warning! The Interest Expense For Your Margin Account May Not Be Tax Deductible!
- Tax-Deferred Section 1031 Real Estate Exchanges
- The Alternative Minimum Tax: Prepare for This "Tax Trap"
Planning for Retirement
- Roth Retirement Accounts: Major Wealth-Building Power for Taxpayers with Modest Earnings
- How to segregate non-deductible IRA contributions for conversion to a Roth IRA
- IRS provides an exception enabling rollover to Roth IRA of tax-free part of distributions from qualified retirement plans.
- The CPA - An Underused Resource For Achieving Your Goals
- What Will Your Legacy Be?
- Why You Need A Will
- Saving for Retirement
For more articles and information about new tax developments, subscribe to our newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA's Tax & Business Insight by filling out the form below.
Home Newsletter Archive Introducing Michael Gray, CPA Articles Tax FAQ Need Help? Other Links
Michael Gray, CPA2190 Stokes St. Ste. 102San Jose, CA 95128(408) 918-3162FAX: (408) 998-2766email: email@example.comHours: 8am - 5pm PDT Monday - Friday