Special Internet offer for our new book!
How to use Roth & IRA accounts to provide a secure retirement
Imagine having an income tax-free retirement income!
It’s possible with a Roth IRA or Roth 401(k) account!
In this compact explanation, Michael Gray, CPA gives the highlights of what you need to know to build a big, tax-deferred or tax-free retirement account and get the maximum benefits from it.
- How do the advantages and disadvantages of a Roth account compare to those of an IRA account?
- How can you use a rollover from a 401(k) or other employee retirement account to create a big Roth or IRA account?
- Many people have become disenchanted with the stock market. How can you use a self-directed Roth or IRA account to make alternative investments, such as in real estate or private mortgages?
- What are the prohibited transactions that can result in disqualification (treated as instant distribution) of your Roth or IRA account?
- When can a Roth or IRA be required to pay income taxes? Should you go ahead with an investment that generates income taxes for the Roth or IRA anyway?
And much more!
It is 76 pages of hard-hitting information. This is a “plain talk” explanation that doesn’t require a lot of tax knowledge, but will help you avoid unexpected tax traps.
Listen to Michael Gray's interview on Dresser After Dark on the topic of Roth and traditional IRAs:
The cover price is $29.97, but through our website, you can purchase the book for 25% off.
"Finally a book on IRAs anyone can understand!"
- Ron LeGrand
Real Estate teacher and Millionaire maker
"The world of retirement accounts can be complex and mysterious to the average investor or retirement saver. This work by Michael Gray simplifies much of the jargon and complex rules. As such, the typical consumer can learn and take advantage of the positive aspects of savings vehicles, in particular, the Roth IRA that is probably the best U.S. savings vehicle ever created."
- Tom W. Anderson
President, Retirement Industry Trust Association (RITA) and Founder and Vice Chairman
PENSCO Trust Company
Buy it online today at our new publisher website, www.siliconvalleypublishingcompany.com
May your options increase in value!
Michael C. Gray
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Why a Roth or IRA is a key element in a retirement plan
- 3. Roth or IRA?
- 4. Single-person 401(k) and SEP alternatives for the Self-Employed
- 5. What kinds of investments can you hold in a Roth or IRA?
- 6. What kinds of transactions can you do with your Roth or IRA? (Prohibited transactions)
- 7. Making alternative investments in a Roth or IRA using a self-directed account
- 8. When Roths and IRAs pay taxes – The Unrelated Business Income Tax
- 9. Where to get help with your investments
- 10. Creating a bigger account – rollovers from qualified plans (401(k)s)
- 11. Converting a tax deferred account to a tax free account – at a price (Roth conversions)
- 12. What distributions can you take from a Roth or IRA before age 59 ½?
- 13. Distributions permitted from a Roth or IRA for age 59 ½ and later
- 14. Required distributions during the participant’s lifetime after age 70 ½
- 15. Valuation and retirement accounts
- 16. Estate planning for IRAs and Roths
- 17. Handling an IRA or Roth account after a death
- 18. Divorce
- 19. For more information
- 20. About the author
- Appendix A – Retirement Plan Calendar checklist for after a death
- Appendix B – IRS Actuarial Tables for Distributions
Buy it online today at our new publisher website, www.siliconvalleypublishingcompany.com!
© 2015 Michael C. Gray
Silicon Valley Publishing Co.2190 Stokes St. Ste. 102San Jose, CA 95128(408) 918-3162FAX: (408) 998-2766email: firstname.lastname@example.orgHours: 8am - 5pm PDT Monday - Friday© 2015