Introductory offer only for subscribers
Michael Gray, CPA's newsletters!
Introducing our new book, How to Use Roth and IRA Accounts to Provide a Secure Retirement, 2015 Edition.
Imagine having an income tax-free retirement income!
It's possible with a Roth IRA or Roth 401(k) account!
In this compact explanation, Michael Gray, CPA gives the highlights of what you need to know to build a big, tax-deferred or tax-free retirement account and get the maximum benefits from it.
- How do the advantages and disadvantages of a Roth account compare to those of an IRA account?
- How can you use a rollover from a 401(k) or other employee retirement account to create a big Roth or IRA account?
- Many people have become disenchanted with the stock market. How can you use a self-directed Roth or IRA account to make alternative investments, such as in real estate or private mortgages?
- What are the prohibited transactions that can result in disqualification (treated as instant distribution) of your Roth or IRA account?
- When can a Roth or IRA be required to pay income taxes? Should you go ahead with an investment that generates income taxes for the Roth or IRA anyway?
And much more!
It is 76 pages of hard-hitting information. This is a "plain talk" explanation that doesn't require a lot of tax knowledge, but will help you avoid unexpected tax traps.
The investment to buy this book at Amazon.com is $29.97. As a subscriber to one of Michael Gray, CPA's newsletters you can get a copy for only $14.99, plus $1.75 sales tax for California residents and $5.00 shipping. That's half price! This special offer will expire on November 30, 2015. (Books should be ready to ship by mid-November, 2015.)
"The world of retirement accounts can be complex and mysterious to the average investor or retirement saver. This work by Michael Gray simplifies much of the jargon and complex rules. As such, the typical consumer can learn and take advantage of the positive aspects of savings vehicles, in particular, the Roth IRA that is probably the best U.S. savings vehicle ever created."
Tom W. Anderson
President, Retirement Industry Trust Association (RITA) and
Founder and Vice Chairman
PENSCO Trust Company
Order via our website at www.siliconvalleypublishingcompany.com, Fax the action form below with your order today, or call Dawn Siemer at 408-918-3162 on Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursdays.
May you have a secure retirement with a big IRA or Roth account!
Michael C. Gray
P.S. Remember, this introductory half-price offer will expire on November 30, 2015. The investment for our new book, Employee Stock Options - Executive Tax Planning, 2015 Edition is only $14.99 plus $1.75 California sales tax for California residents and $5.00 shipping. Fax the attached order form today, or call Dawn Siemer on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays at 408-918-3162. (Books should be ready to ship by mid-November, 2015.)
- Why a Roth or IRA is a key element in a retirement plan
- Roth or IRA?
- Single-person 401(k) and SEP alternatives for the Self-Employed
- What kinds of investments can you hold in a Roth or IRA?
- What kinds of transactions can you do with your Roth or IRA? (Prohibited transactions)
- Making alternative investments in a Roth or IRA using a self-directed account
- When Roths and IRAs pay taxes - The Unrelated Business Income Tax
- Where to get help with your investments
- Creating a bigger account - rollovers from qualified plans (401(k)s
- Converting a tax deferred account to a tax free account - at a price (Roth conversions)
- What distributions can you take from a Roth or IRA before age 59 ½?
- Distributions permitted from a Roth or IRA for age 59 ½ and later
- Required distributions during the participant's lifetime after age 70 ½
- Valuation and retirement accounts
- Estate planning for IRAs and Roths
- Handling an IRA or Roth account after a death
- For more information
- About the author
Appendix A - Retirement Plan Calendar checklist for after a death
Appendix B - IRS Actuarial Tables for Distributions
Introductory Offer Action Form
YES! I want to learn how to use Roth and IRA accounts to provide a secure retirement and maximize the benefits from those accounts.
Send me ____ copies of How to use Roth & IRA accounts to provide a secure retirement, 2015 Edition.
My investment per copy is only $14.99 (half-off the regular price of $29.97) plus $ 1.75 sales tax for California residents and $5.00 shipping, when I order by November 30, 2015. (Books should be ready to ship by mid-November, 2015.)
MY SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED. If I don’t find this a valuable reference for retirement accounts, I may simply return the book for a no-hassle immediate refund of my investment. I am the sole judge.
Company Name ___________________________________________
City ________________________ State ______ Zip ______________
Home Phone _________________ Business Phone _______________
FAX ___________________ Email ___________________________
Date of Birth _____________
_____ Charge my Mastercard ____ Visa ____ American Express ____ Discover _____
Credit card number ________________________________________
Expiration __________ Security code __________
Card billing address, if different ______________________________
Name on card ________________________________
Signature ____________________________________ Date ____________
FAX to 408-998-2766
or mail to Silicon Valley Publishing Co.
2190 Stokes St., Ste. 102
San Jose, CA 95128-4512
© 2015 Michael C. Gray
Home Newsletter Archive Introducing Michael Gray, CPA Articles Tax FAQ Need Help? Other Links